Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I took my ambien about ten minutes ago and i'm feelin g pretty woozy so I thought it might be funny for me to write a blog right now.  I won't remember it so it will be a surprise to me tomorrow.  What should I write?  I feel pretty relaxed and I'm prtty sure i coul d bend over backwards right now and touch the ground with my hands.   I can see a girl doing it and it doesn't seem to hard.

That reminds me of the Wild West Festival they hadevery year when I was growing up.  THey go all sorts of vendors, acts, shows, etc together anput on a week long festival on the university compus.  They always had lots of fun and food.  No one got hurt bu .

i feel like i'm sitting at work and falling asleep dujring a boring conference call.  I saw t;hat Taysom hill got married.  Good for him.  He seems likd a nice gjy and he's a decent qu;arterback.  BYU should have fired Bronco years ago.  He keeps losing and then fires his staff at the end of the yearl  You can only do that som many times before people figure out the head coach is the problem. 

I saw redfish for the first time today.  They're pretty bug.My eyes won't opn.I can't move my legs.  I'm so funny.I'm exercising a lot and trying to get a six pack.  its getting there.Ok.........k sleepy.ffffffsal;k.

1 comment: